Amanda Kristine Suggs
Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology
- Assistant Professor in Surgery
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.D. University of Miami, 2012
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- Best of Session Award: Clinical Applications. ASLMS. 2020
- Dermatology Resident Clinical Research Award. Case Western Reserve University. 2018
- 7th Annual ARTE Poster Competition Winner. ODAC Conference. 2016
- Iron Arrow. University of Miami. 2011
- Flynn, MS; Rundle, C; Suggs, A, Response to Avila et al's "Dermatologist Online Ratings for Botulinum Toxin are Nuanced and May be Misleading"., Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, vol 87 no. 1 (2022), pp. e27-e28 [10.1016/j.jaad.2022.02.064] [abs].
- Ezaldein, HH; Hill, ST; Merati, M; Suggs, A; Reichert, B; Scott, JF, Dermatologic Device Clearance Within the Food and Drug Administration's 510(k) Pathway, Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, vol 52 no. 9 (2020), pp. 837-841 [10.1002/lsm.23236] [abs].
- Moustafa, F; Suggs, A; Hamill, SS; Friedman, PM, Successful Treatment of Cosmetic Eyebrow Tattoos in Fitzpatrick III‐IV With Picosecond (1,064, 532‐nm) Neodymium‐Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Laser With a Perfluorodecalin‐Infused Patch: A Pilot Study, Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, vol 52 no. 7 (2020), pp. 586-589 [10.1002/lsm.23189] [abs].
- Kauvar, ANB; Kubicki, SL; Suggs, AK; Friedman, PM, Laser Therapy of Traumatic and Surgical Scars and an Algorithm for Their Treatment, Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, vol 52 no. 2 (2020), pp. 125-136 [10.1002/lsm.23171] [abs].
- Suggs, AK; Macri, A; Richmond, H; Munavalli, G; Friedman, PM, Treatment of Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea With Pulsed‐Dye Laser and Oxymetazoline 1.0% Cream: A Retrospective Study, Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, vol 52 no. 1 (2020), pp. 38-43 [10.1002/lsm.23176] [abs].