Anthony Nanlin Kuo
Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
- Office Location: 2351 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-3799
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Duke University, 2008
- University of Pittsburgh, 2006
- University of Pittsburgh, 2005
- University of Pittsburgh, 2003
- M.D. Vanderbilt University, 2002
- BME 494: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- PHYSICS 495: Thesis Independent Study
- Song, A; Lusk, JB; Roh, K-M; Jackson, KJ; Scherr, KA; McNabb, RP; Chatterjee, R; Kuo, AN, Practice Patterns of Fundoscopic Examination for Diabetic Retinopathy Screening in Primary Care., Jama Network Open, vol 5 no. 6 (2022) [10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2022.18753] [abs].
- Edwards, W; Tang, G; Tian, Y; Draelos, M; Izatt, J; Kuo, A; Hauser, K, Data-Driven Modelling and Control for Robot Needle Insertion in Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty, Ieee Robotics and Automation Letters, vol 7 no. 2 (2022), pp. 1526-1533 [10.1109/LRA.2022.3140458] [abs].
- Grytz, R; El Hamdaoui, M; Fuchs, PA; Fazio, MA; McNabb, RP; Kuo, AN; Girkin, CA; Samuels, BC, Nonlinear distortion correction for posterior eye segment optical coherence tomography with application to tree shrews., Biomedical Optics Express, vol 13 no. 2 (2022), pp. 1070-1086 [10.1364/BOE.447595] [abs].
- Ortiz, P; Draelos, M; Viehland, C; Qian, R; McNabb, RP; Kuo, AN; Izatt, JA, Robotically aligned optical coherence tomography with 5 degree of freedom eye tracking for subject motion and gaze compensation., Biomedical Optics Express, vol 12 no. 12 (2021), pp. 7361-7376 [10.1364/BOE.443537] [abs].
- Tan, B; McNabb, RP; Zheng, F; Sim, YC; Yao, X; Chua, J; Ang, M; Hoang, QV; Kuo, AN; Schmetterer, L, Ultrawide field, distortion-corrected ocular shape estimation with MHz optical coherence tomography (OCT)., Biomedical Optics Express, vol 12 no. 9 (2021), pp. 5770-5781 [10.1364/BOE.428430] [abs].