Anthony Nanlin Kuo
Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
- Office Location: 2351 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-3799
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duke University, 2008
- University of Pittsburgh, 2006
- University of Pittsburgh, 2005
- University of Pittsburgh, 2003
- M.D. Vanderbilt University, 2002
- BME 494: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- PHYSICS 495: Thesis Independent Study
- Tian, Y; Draelos, M; McNabb, RP; Hauser, K; Kuo, AN; Izatt, JA, Optical coherence tomography refraction and optical path length correction for image-guided corneal surgery., Biomedical Optics Express, vol 13 no. 9 (2022), pp. 5035-5049 [10.1364/BOE.464762] [abs].
- Song, A; Lusk, JB; Roh, K-M; Jackson, KJ; Scherr, KA; McNabb, RP; Chatterjee, R; Kuo, AN, Practice Patterns of Fundoscopic Examination for Diabetic Retinopathy Screening in Primary Care., Jama Network Open, vol 5 no. 6 (2022) [10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2022.18753] [abs].
- Edwards, W; Tang, G; Tian, Y; Draelos, M; Izatt, J; Kuo, A; Hauser, K, Data-Driven Modelling and Control for Robot Needle Insertion in Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty, Ieee Robotics and Automation Letters, vol 7 no. 2 (2022), pp. 1526-1533 [10.1109/LRA.2022.3140458] [abs].
- Grytz, R; El Hamdaoui, M; Fuchs, PA; Fazio, MA; McNabb, RP; Kuo, AN; Girkin, CA; Samuels, BC, Nonlinear distortion correction for posterior eye segment optical coherence tomography with application to tree shrews., Biomedical Optics Express, vol 13 no. 2 (2022), pp. 1070-1086 [10.1364/BOE.447595] [abs].
- Ortiz, P; Draelos, M; Narawane, A; McNabb, RP; Kuo, AN; Izatt, JA, Robotically-Aligned Optical Coherence Tomography with Gaze Tracking for Live Image Montaging of the Retina, Proceedings Ieee International Conference on Robotics and Automation (2022), pp. 3783-3789 [10.1109/ICRA46639.2022.9812428] [abs].