Christopher Ryan Kelsey
Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology
Clinical trials that are currently enrolling patients include a study investigating lower doses of radiation therapy for patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, with the goal of maintaining excellent tumor control but decreasing the risk of long-term side effects of treatment.
I also have an interest in genetic determinants of radiation sensitivity, predictors of local recurrence after surgery for lung cancer, radiation-induced lung injury, and the role of radiation therapy in advanced (stage III-IV) diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and Hodgkin lymphoma.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology
- Office Phone: (919) 668-5213
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.D. University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, 2002
- B.S. Brigham Young University, 1998