Claude Shreve Burton
Professor of Dermatology
Chronic non-healing wounds, especially venous ulcer, diabetic ulcer
Laser treatment of skin lesions
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor of Dermatology
- Office Location: 3261C Hosp South, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 681-5442
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.D. Duke University, 1979
- Marano, AL; Selim, MA; Cardones, AR; Burton, CS, Nodular amyloidosis in a patient with systemic scleroderma., Dermatology Online Journal, vol 24 no. 9 (2018) [abs].
- Purushotham, A; Cornwell, J; Burton, C; Stewart, D; Sullivan, R, What really matters in cancer?: Putting people back into the heart of cancer policy., Eur J Cancer, vol 49 no. 7 (2013), pp. 1669-1672 [10.1016/j.ejca.2013.01.004] [abs].
- Marks, V; Tcheung, WJ; Burton, C; Selim, A; Nelson, K, Reflectance confocal microscopy features of angioma serpiginosum., Arch Dermatol, vol 147 no. 7 (2011) [10.1001/archdermatol.2011.125] [abs].
- Judy, D; Brooks, B; Fennie, K; Lyder, C; Burton, C, Improving the detection of pressure ulcers using the TMI ImageMed system., Adv Skin Wound Care, vol 24 no. 1 (2011), pp. 18-24 [10.1097/01.ASW.0000392925.83594.50] [abs].
- Walters, RW; Vinson, EN; Soler, AP; Burton, CS, Scurvy with manifestations limited to a previously injured extremity., Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, vol 57 no. 2 Suppl (2007), pp. S48-S49 [10.1016/j.jaad.2007.04.021] [abs].