Georgia Marie Beasley
Assistant Professor of Surgery
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Dept Of Surgery, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-8111
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ohio State University, 2017
- Duke University, 2015
- M.H.S. Duke University, 2012
- M.D. Duke University School of Medicine, 2008
- B.A. Duke University, 2001
- Kwak, M; Farrow, NE; Salama, AKS; Mosca, PJ; Hanks, BA; Slingluff, CL; Beasley, GM, Updates in adjuvant systemic therapy for melanoma., Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol 119 no. 2 (2019), pp. 222-231 [10.1002/jso.25298] [abs].
- Puza, CJ; Bressler, ES; Terando, AM; Howard, JH; Brown, MC; Hanks, B; Salama, AKS; Beasley, GM, The Emerging Role of Surgery for Patients With Advanced Melanoma Treated With Immunotherapy., Journal of Surgical Research, vol 236 (2018), pp. 209-215 [10.1016/j.jss.2018.11.045] [abs].
- Masoud, SJ; Perone, JA; Farrow, NE; Mosca, PJ; Tyler, DS; Beasley, GM, Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy and Completion Lymph Node Dissection for Melanoma., Current Treatment Options in Oncology, vol 19 no. 11 (2018) [10.1007/s11864-018-0575-4] [abs].
- Puza, CJ; Myers, SA; Cardones, AR; Beasley, GM; Mosca, PJ, The impact of transplant rejection on cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in renal transplant recipients., Clinical and Experimental Dermatology (2018) [10.1111/ced.13699] [abs].
- Puza, CJ; Myers, SA; Cardones, AR; Beasley, GM; Mosca, PJ, The effect of rejection episodes on squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) in transplant patients, Journal of Investigative Dermatology, vol 138 no. 5 (2018), pp. S50-S50 [abs].