Georgia Marie Beasley
Associate Professor of Surgery
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Surgery
- Associate Professor in Medicine
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Dept of Surgery, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-8111
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ohio State University, 2017
- Duke University, 2015
- M.H.S. Duke University, 2012
- M.D. Duke University School of Medicine, 2008
- B.A. Duke University, 2001
- Sharon, CE; Tortorello, GN; Gimotty, PA; Beasley, GM; Slingluff, CL; Miura, JT; Karakousis, GC, Outcomes of Single Node Excision Compared with Lymph Node Dissection for Patients with Clinical Stage III N1b Cutaneous Melanoma., Annals of Surgical Oncology (2023) [10.1245/s10434-022-12999-8] [abs].
- Rhodin, KE; Farrow, NE; Xu, M; Lee, J; Tyler, DS; Beasley, GM, National Trends in Management of Pathologic Stage III Melanoma., Annals of Surgical Oncology (2023) [10.1245/s10434-023-13101-6] [abs].
- Tieniber, AD; Shannon, AB; Carr, MJ; Sun, J; Landa, K; Baecher, KM; Lynch, K; Bartels, HG; Panchaud, R; Lowe, MC; Slingluff, CL; Jameson, MJ; Tsai, KY; Faries, MB; Beasley, GM; Sondak, VK; Karakousis, GC; Zager, JS; Miura, JT, Patterns of recurrence and prognosis in pathologic stage I and II Merkel cell carcinoma: A multicenter, retrospective cohort analysis., Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, vol 88 no. 1 (2023), pp. 251-253 [10.1016/j.jaad.2022.05.019] [abs].
- Lynch, KT; Hu, Y; Farrow, NE; Song, Y; Meneveau, MO; Kwak, M; Lowe, MC; Bartlett, EK; Beasley, GM; Karakousis, GC; Slingluff, CL, Regional control after precision lymph node dissection for clinically evident melanoma metastasis., J Surg Oncol, vol 127 no. 1 (2023), pp. 140-147 [10.1002/jso.27100] [abs].
- Sharon, CE; Beasley, GM; Karakousis, GC, Clinical Trials in Melanoma: Margins, Lymph Nodes, Targeted and Immunotherapy., Surg Oncol Clin N Am, vol 32 no. 1 (2023), pp. 47-63 [10.1016/j.soc.2022.07.005] [abs].