Sandeep S. Dave
Professor of Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor of Medicine
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 101 Science Drive, CIEMAS 2177c, Box 3382, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 681-1922
- Email Address: email@example.com
- National Institutes of Health, 2007
- Northwestern University, 2001
- M.D. Northwestern University, 1999
In the News
- Researchers Identify Genetic Drivers of Most Common Form of Lymphoma (Oct 6, 2017 | Duke Health News)
- Duke Receives $1.3 Million for Immune Deficiency Research (Aug 20, 2013)
- Shingleton, JR; Dave, SS, TET2 Deficiency Sets the Stage for B-cell Lymphoma., Cancer Discovery, vol 8 no. 12 (2018), pp. 1515-1517 [10.1158/2159-8290.cd-18-1143] [abs].
- Manzano, M; Patil, A; Waldrop, A; Dave, SS; Behdad, A; Gottwein, E, Gene essentiality landscape and druggable oncogenic dependencies in herpesviral primary effusion lymphoma., Nature Communications, vol 9 no. 1 (2018) [10.1038/s41467-018-05506-9] [abs].
- Shingleton, JR; Dave, SS, Genetic convergence of rare lymphomas., Current Opinion in Hematology, vol 25 no. 4 (2018), pp. 307-314 [10.1097/moh.0000000000000435] [abs].
- Posfai, D; Sylvester, K; Reddy, A; Ganley, JG; Wirth, J; Cullen, QE; Dave, T; Kato, N; Dave, SS; Derbyshire, ER, Plasmodium parasite exploits host aquaporin-3 during liver stage malaria infection., Plos Pathogens, vol 14 no. 5 (2018) [10.1371/journal.ppat.1007057] [abs].
- Roy, S; Moore, AJ; Love, C; Reddy, A; Rajagopalan, D; Dave, SS; Li, L; Murre, C; Zhuang, Y, Id Proteins Suppress E2A-Driven Invariant Natural Killer T Cell Development prior to TCR Selection., Frontiers in Immunology, vol 9 (2018) [10.3389/fimmu.2018.00042] [abs].