Sandeep S. Dave
Professor of Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor of Medicine
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 101 Science Drive, CIEMAS 2177C, Box 3382, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 681-1922
- Email Address: email@example.com
- National Institutes of Health, 2007
- Northwestern University, 2001
- M.D. Northwestern University, 1999
- BIOLOGY 293: Research Independent Study
In the News
- Getting Personal With Blood Cancers (Jul 20, 2021 | School of Medicine Magnify)
- Researchers Identify Genetic Drivers of Most Common Form of Lymphoma (Oct 6, 2017 | Duke Health News)
- Duke Receives $1.3 Million for Immune Deficiency Research (Aug 20, 2013)
- Myers, RA; Ortel, TL; Waldrop, A; Dave, S; Ginsburg, GS; Voora, D, Aspirin effects on platelet gene expression are associated with a paradoxical, increase in platelet function., British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, vol 88 no. 5 (2022), pp. 2074-2083 [10.1111/bcp.15127] [abs].
- Bonglack, EN; Messinger, JE; Cable, JM; Ch'ng, J; Parnell, KM; Reinoso-Vizcaíno, NM; Barry, AP; Russell, VS; Dave, SS; Christofk, HR; Luftig, MA, Monocarboxylate transporter antagonism reveals metabolic vulnerabilities of viral-driven lymphomas., Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, vol 118 no. 25 (2021) [10.1073/pnas.2022495118] [abs].
- Holkova, B; Shafer, D; Yazbeck, V; Dave, S; Bose, P; Tombes, MB; Shrader, E; Wan, W; Bandyopadhyay, D; Weir, C; Collins, EB; Garnett, A; Kmieciak, M; Roberts, JD; Garcia-Manero, G; Grant, S, Phase 1 study of belinostat (PXD-101) and bortezomib (Velcade, PS-341) in patients with relapsed or refractory acute leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome., Leuk Lymphoma, vol 62 no. 5 (2021), pp. 1187-1194 [10.1080/10428194.2020.1861270] [abs].
- Shingleton, J; Wang, J; Baloh, C; Dave, T; Davis, N; Happ, L; Jadi, O; Kositsky, R; Li, X; Love, C; Panea, R; Qin, Q; Reddy, A; Singhi, N; Smith, E; Thakkar, D; Dave, SS, Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas: Malignancies Arising from Mature B Cells., Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives in Medicine, vol 11 no. 3 (2021) [10.1101/cshperspect.a034843] [abs].
- Ravi, D; Beheshti, A; Abermil, N; Lansigan, F; Kinlaw, W; Matthan, NR; Mokhtar, M; Passero, FC; Puliti, P; David, KA; Dolnikowski, GG; Su, X; Chen, Y; Bijan, M; Varshney, RR; Kim, B; Dave, SS; Rudolph, MC; Evens, AM, Oncogenic Integration of Nucleotide Metabolism via Fatty Acid Synthase in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma., Frontiers in Oncology, vol 11 (2021) [10.3389/fonc.2021.725137] [abs].