Sandeep S. Dave
Wellcome Clinical Distinguished Professor of Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Wellcome Clinical Distinguished Professor of Medicine
- Professor of Medicine
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 101 Science Drive, CIEMAS 2177C, Box 3382, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 681-1922
- Email Address: Sandeep.Dave@duke.edu
- National Institutes of Health, 2007
- Northwestern University, 2001
- M.D. Northwestern University, 1999
- BIOLOGY 293: Research Independent Study
In the News
- A New Generation of Tools To Fight Cancer (Oct 25, 2022 | School of Medicine)
- University Awards 24 New Distinguished Professorships (May 18, 2022)
- Getting Personal With Blood Cancers (Jul 20, 2021 | School of Medicine Magnify)
- Researchers Identify Genetic Drivers of Most Common Form of Lymphoma (Oct 6, 2017 | Duke Health News)
- Duke Receives $1.3 Million for Immune Deficiency Research (Aug 20, 2013)
- Alaggio, R; Amador, C; Anagnostopoulos, I; Attygalle, AD; de Oliveira Araujo, IB; Berti, E; Bhagat, G; Borges, AM; Boyer, D; Calaminici, M; Chadburn, A; Chan, JKC; Cheuk, W; Chng, W-J; Choi, JK; Chuang, S-S; Coupland, SE; Czader, M; Dave, SS; de Jong, D; Di Napoli, A; Du, M-Q; Elenitoba-Johnson, KS; Ferry, J; Geyer, J; Gratzinger, D; Guitart, J; Gujral, S; Harris, M; Harrison, CJ; Hartmann, S; Hochhaus, A; Jansen, PM; Karube, K; Kempf, W; Khoury, J; Kimura, H; Klapper, W; Kovach, AE; Kumar, S; Lazar, AJ; Lazzi, S; Leoncini, L; Leung, N; Leventaki, V; Li, X-Q; Lim, MS; Liu, W-P; Louissaint, A; Marcogliese, A; Medeiros, LJ; Michal, M; Miranda, RN; Mitteldorf, C; Montes-Moreno, S; Morice, W; Nardi, V; Naresh, KN; Natkunam, Y; Ng, S-B; Oschlies, I; Ott, G; Parrens, M; Pulitzer, M; Rajkumar, SV; Rawstron, AC; Rech, K; Rosenwald, A; Said, J; Sarkozy, C; Sayed, S; Saygin, C; Schuh, A; Sewell, W; Siebert, R; Sohani, AR; Suzuki, R; Tooze, R; Traverse-Glehen, A; Vega, F; Vergier, B; Wechalekar, AD; Wood, B; Xerri, L; Xiao, W; International Agency for Research on Cancer/World Health Organization,, Correction: "The 5th edition of The World Health Organization Classification of Haematolymphoid Tumours: Lymphoid Neoplasms" Leukemia. 2022 Jul;36(7):1720-1748., Leukemia, vol 37 no. 9 (2023), pp. 1944-1951 [10.1038/s41375-023-01962-5] [abs].
- Zhou, J; Sturtevant, D; Love, C; Kulkarni, A; Biyani, N; Kathad, U; Thacker, E; Dave, S; Bhatia, K, Addendum: LP-284, a small molecule acylfulvene, exerts potent antitumor activity in preclinical non-Hodgkin's lymphoma models and in cells deficient in DNA damage repair., Oncotarget, vol 14 (2023) [10.18632/oncotarget.28479] [abs].
- Zhou, J; Sturtevant, D; Love, C; Kulkarni, A; Biyani, N; Kathad, U; Thacker, E; Dave, S; Bhatia, K, LP-284, a small molecule acylfulvene, exerts potent antitumor activity in preclinical non-Hodgkin's lymphoma models and in cells deficient in DNA damage repair., Oncotarget, vol 14 (2023), pp. 597-611 [10.18632/oncotarget.28454] [abs].
- Czader, M; Amador, C; Cook, JR; Thakkar, D; Parker, C; Dave, SS; Dogan, A; Duffield, AS; Nejati, R; Ott, G; Xiao, W; Wasik, M; Goodlad, JR, Progression and transformation of chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma and B-cell prolymphocytic leukemia: Report from the 2021 SH/EAHP Workshop., Am J Clin Pathol, vol 159 no. 6 (2023), pp. 554-571 [10.1093/ajcp/aqad027] [abs].
- Nejati, R; Amador, C; Czader, M; Thacker, E; Thakkar, D; Dave, SS; Dogan, A; Duffield, A; Goodlad, JR; Ott, G; Wasik, MA; Xiao, W; Cook, JR, Progression of Hodgkin lymphoma and plasma cell neoplasms: Report from the 2021 SH/EAHP Workshop., Am J Clin Pathol, vol 159 no. 6 (2023), pp. 598-613 [10.1093/ajcp/aqad023] [abs].