George Dimitri Konidaris
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Office Location: 20 E George Street, Providence, RI 02906
- Office Phone: (413) 335-1968
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 2011
In the News
- Helping Robots Learn to See in 3-D (Jul 14, 2017)
- Konidaris, G, On the necessity of abstraction, Current Opinion in Behavioral Sciences, vol 29 (2019), pp. 1-7 [10.1016/j.cobeha.2018.11.005] [abs].
- Ames, B; Thackston, A; Konidaris, G, Learning Symbolic Representations for Planning with Parameterized Skills, Ieee International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (2018), pp. 526-533 [10.1109/IROS.2018.8594313] [abs].
- Burchfiel, B; Konidaris, G, Hybrid Bayesian Eigenobjects: Combining Linear Subspace and Deep Network Methods for 3D Robot Vision, Ieee International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (2018), pp. 6843-6850 [10.1109/IROS.2018.8593795] [abs].
- Zhou, Y; Burchfiel, B; Konidaris, G, Representing, learning, and controlling complex object interactions, Autonomous Robots, vol 42 no. 7 (2018), pp. 1355-1367 [10.1007/s10514-018-9740-7] [abs].
- Nelson, EL; Berthier, NE; Konidaris, GD, Handedness and Reach-to-Place Kinematics in Adults: Left-Handers Are Not Reversed Right-Handers., Journal of Motor Behavior, vol 50 no. 4 (2018), pp. 381-391 [10.1080/00222895.2017.1363698] [abs].