Associate Professor of Biochemistry
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Biochemistry
- Assistant Professor in Neurobiology
- Assistant Professor of Cell Biology
- Faculty Network Member of the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Office Location: 213 Nanaline H Duke, Box 3711, DUMC, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-1406
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Washington University in St. Louis, 2008
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- NIH Director's New Innovator Award. NIH. 2017
- Pathway to Independence Award (K99/R00). NINDS. 2014
- BIOCHEM 393: Research Independent Study
- BIOCHEM 593: Research Independent Study
- NEUROBIO 393: Research Independent Study
- NEUROBIO 793: Research in Neurobiology
In the News
- Two Duke Faculty Win NIH New Innovator Awards (Oct 5, 2017)
- Yang, L; Liang, P; Yang, H; Coyne, CB, Trophoblast organoids with physiological polarity model placental structure and function., J Cell Sci, vol 137 no. 5 (2024) [10.1242/jcs.261528] [abs].
- Shan, KZ; Le, T; Liang, P; Dong, P; Yang, H, Endothelial TMEM16F lipid scramblase regulates angiogenesis. (2023) [10.1101/2023.08.17.553724] [abs].
- Liang, P; Wan, YCS; Yu, K; Hartzell, HC; Yang, H, Niclosamide potentiates TMEM16A and induces vasoconstriction. (2023) [10.1101/2023.07.31.551400] [abs].
- Yang, L; Liang, P; Yang, H; Coyne, CB, Trophoblast organoids with physiological polarity model placental structure and function. (2023) [10.1101/2023.01.12.523752] [abs].
- Zhang, Y; Liang, P; Yang, L; Shan, KZ; Feng, L; Chen, Y; Liedtke, W; Coyne, CB; Yang, H, Functional coupling between TRPV4 channel and TMEM16F modulates human trophoblast fusion., Elife, vol 11 (2022) [10.7554/eLife.78840] [abs].