Patrick James Codd
Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
- Core Faculty in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 303 Research Drive, Box 3050, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 681-2610
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Massachusetts General Hospital, 2014
- Massachusetts General Hospital, 2009
- M.D. Harvard Medical School, 2008
- ME 591: Research Independent Study in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science
- ME 592: Research Independent Study in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science
In the News
- As a Buddhist Priest, Neurosurgeon Finds Deep Connection with Patients (Jul 17, 2018 | Duke Health Blog)
- Brain Surgery May Get A Bit Easier, With Augmented Reality (Oct 5, 2016)
- New Clinic Offers Multidisciplinary Approach to Pituitary Tumors (Mar 15, 2016 | Clinical Practice Today)
- Tan, CL; Pang, YH; Lim, KHC; Sein, L; Codd, PJ; McLendon, RE, Two Extraordinary Sellar Neuronal Tumors: Literature Review and Comparison of Clinicopathologic Features., American Journal of Clinical Pathology, vol 151 no. 3 (2019), pp. 241-254 [10.1093/ajcp/aqy155] [abs].
- Ross, WA; Hill, WM; Hoang, KB; Laarakker, AS; Mann, BP; Codd, PJ, Automating neurosurgical tumor resection surgery: Volumetric laser ablation of cadaveric porcine brain with integrated surface mapping., Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, vol 50 no. 10 (2018), pp. 1017-1024 [10.1002/lsm.23000] [abs].
- Mehta, V; Harward, SC; Sankey, EW; Nayar, G; Codd, PJ, Evidence based diagnosis and management of chronic subdural hematoma: A review of the literature., Journal of Clinical Neuroscience : Official Journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia, vol 50 (2018), pp. 7-15 [10.1016/j.jocn.2018.01.050] [abs].
- Cobb, MI-PH; Crowson, M; Mintz-Cole, R; Husain, AM; Berger, M; Jang, D; Codd, P, Transnasal Transsphenoidal Elevation of Optic Chiasm in Secondary Empty Sella Syndrome Following Prolactinoma Treatment., World Neurosurgery, vol 112 (2018), pp. 250-253 [10.1016/j.wneu.2018.01.202] [abs].
- Hachem, R; Jang, D; Choi, K; Zomorodi, A; Codd, P; Friedman, A; Khoury, T, Novel Application of Steroid-Eluting Stent in Petrous Apex Cholesterol Granuloma Approached Endonasally: A Case Series, Journal of Neurological Surgery Part B: Skull Base, vol 79 no. S 01 (2018), pp. S1-S188 [10.1055/s-0038-1633692] [abs].