Georgia Marie Beasley
Assistant Professor of Surgery
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Dept of Surgery, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-8111
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ohio State University, 2017
- Duke University, 2015
- M.H.S. Duke University, 2012
- M.D. Duke University School of Medicine, 2008
- B.A. Duke University, 2001
- Straker, RJ; Song, Y; Sun, J; Shannon, AB; Cohen, LS; Muradova, E; Daou, H; Krause, K; Li, S; Frederick, DT; Rhodin, KE; Brizel, DM; Boland, GM; Beasley, GM; Wuthrick, EJ; Sondak, VK; Zager, JS; Lin, A; Lukens, JN; Karakousis, GC, Adjuvant Radiation Therapy for Clinical Stage III Melanoma in the Modern Therapeutic Era., Annals of Surgical Oncology, vol 28 no. 7 (2021), pp. 3512-3521 [10.1245/s10434-020-09384-8] [abs].
- Farrow, NE; Holl, EK; Jung, J; Gao, J; Jung, S-H; Al-Rohil, RN; Selim, MA; Mosca, PJ; Ollila, DW; Antonia, SJ; Tyler, DS; Nair, SK; Beasley, GM, Characterization of Sentinel Lymph Node Immune Signatures and Implications for Risk Stratification for Adjuvant Therapy in Melanoma., Annals of Surgical Oncology, vol 28 no. 7 (2021), pp. 3501-3510 [10.1245/s10434-020-09277-w] [abs].
- Farrow, NE; Rhodin, KE; Beasley, GM, Nodal Recurrence as Primary Driver of Early Relapse in Patients with SLN-Positive Melanoma: What Does It Mean for Providers and Patients?, Annals of Surgical Oncology, vol 28 no. 7 (2021), pp. 3452-3454 [10.1245/s10434-021-09806-1] [abs].
- DeVito, NC; Sturdivant, M; Thievanthiran, B; Xiao, C; Plebanek, MP; Salama, AKS; Beasley, GM; Holtzhausen, A; Novotny-Diermayr, V; Strickler, JH; Hanks, BA, Pharmacological Wnt ligand inhibition overcomes key tumor-mediated resistance pathways to anti-PD-1 immunotherapy., Cell Reports, vol 35 no. 5 (2021) [10.1016/j.celrep.2021.109071] [abs].
- Lee, AY; Friedman, EB; Sun, J; Potdar, A; Daou, H; Farrow, NE; Farley, CR; Vetto, JT; Han, D; Tariq, M; Shapiro, R; Beasley, G; Contreras, CM; Osman, I; Lowe, M; Zager, JS; Berman, RS, Correction to: The Devil's in the Details: Discrepancy Between Biopsy Thickness and Final Pathology in Acral Melanoma., Annals of Surgical Oncology (2021) [10.1245/s10434-021-10047-5] [abs].