Patrick James Codd
Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
- Assistant Professor in Head & Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Core Faculty in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 303 Research Drive, Box 3050, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 681-2610
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Massachusetts General Hospital, 2014
- Massachusetts General Hospital, 2009
- M.D. Harvard Medical School, 2008
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
- ME 591: Research Independent Study in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science
- ME 592: Research Independent Study in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science
- NEUROSCI 493: Research Independent Study 1
In the News
- Inventing New Ways of Doing Brain Surgery (Jan 13, 2020 | Duke Research Blog)
- As a Buddhist Priest, Neurosurgeon Finds Deep Connection with Patients (Jul 17, 2018 | Duke Health Blog)
- Brain Surgery May Get A Bit Easier, With Augmented Reality (Oct 5, 2016)
- New Clinic Offers Multidisciplinary Approach to Pituitary Tumors (Mar 15, 2016 | Clinical Practice Today)
- Olivere, LA; Hill, IT; Thomas, SM; Codd, PJ; Rosenberger, LH, RFID Track for Tray Optimization: An Instrument Utilization Pilot Study in Surgical Oncology., J Surg Res, vol 264 (2021), pp. 490-498 [10.1016/j.jss.2021.02.049] [abs].
- Ma, G; Ross, W; Tucker, M; Hsu, P-C; Buckland, DM; Codd, PJ, Touch-Point Detection Using Thermal Video With Applications to Prevent Indirect Virus Spread., Ieee Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine, vol 9 (2021) [10.1109/JTEHM.2021.3083098] [abs].
- Olivere, LA; Hill, I; Thomas, SM; Codd, PJ; Rosenberger, LH, Radiofrequency Identification Tracking for Tray Optimization: An Instrument Use Pilot Study in Breast Surgical Oncology, Journal of the American College of Surgeons, vol 231 no. 4 (2020), pp. S147-S147 [abs].
- Rahimpour, S; Cho, J; Goodwin, CR; Codd, P, In Reply to the Letter to the Editor Regarding "Enhancing Reality: A Systematic Review of Augmented Reality in Neuronavigation and Education"., World Neurosurg, vol 140 (2020) [10.1016/j.wneu.2020.05.253] [abs].
- Cho, J; Rahimpour, S; Cutler, A; Goodwin, CR; Lad, SP; Codd, P, Enhancing Reality: A Systematic Review of Augmented Reality in Neuronavigation and Education., World Neurosurg, vol 139 (2020), pp. 186-195 [10.1016/j.wneu.2020.04.043] [abs].