Assistant Professor of Radiology
Xiaofeng “Steve” Zhang graduated from Tsinghua University (China) in Chemical Engineering (B.E. in 1997), and received his graduate degrees from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in Electrical Engineering (M.S. in 2003 and Ph.D. in 2005). He studies the interaction of light with biological tissue, with which to noninvasively probe various biomedical phenomena in vivo, and the means to tomographically visualize such phenomena.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Phone: (919) 681-5860
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of Illinois -- Urbana-Champaign, 2005