George Dimitri Konidaris
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Office Location: 20 E George Street, Providence, RI 02906
- Office Phone: (413) 335-1968
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of Massachusetts - Amherst, 2011
In the News
- Helping Robots Learn to See in 3-D (Jul 14, 2017)
- Kroemer, O; Niekum, S; Konidaris, G, A review of robot learning for manipulation: Challenges, representations, and algorithms, Journal of Machine Learning Research, vol 22 (2021) [abs].
- Murray, S; Konidaris, GD; Sorin, DJ, Roadmap subsampling for changing environments, Ieee International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (2020), pp. 5664-5670 [10.1109/IROS45743.2020.9341431] [abs].
- Rosen, E; Kumar, N; Gopalan, N; Ullman, D; Konidaris, G; Tellex, S, Building plannable representations with mixed reality, Ieee International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (2020), pp. 11146-11153 [10.1109/IROS45743.2020.9341627] [abs].
- Keller, B; Draelos, M; Zhou, K; Qian, R; Kuo, AN; Konidaris, G; Hauser, K; Izatt, JA, Optical Coherence Tomography-Guided Robotic Ophthalmic Microsurgery via Reinforcement Learning from Demonstration, Ieee Transactions on Robotics, vol 36 no. 4 (2020), pp. 1207-1218 [10.1109/TRO.2020.2980158] [abs].
- James, S; Rosman, B; Konidaris, G, Learning portable representations for high-level planning, 37th International Conference on Machine Learning, Icml 2020, vol PartF168147-6 (2020), pp. 4632-4641 [abs].