John Cocke Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Krishnendu Chakrabarty is the John Cocke Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Professor of Computer Science at Duke University.
Appointments and Affiliations
- John Cocke Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Duke Kunshan University
- Professor of Computer Science
- Office Location: 130 Hudson Hall, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5270
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1995
- M.S. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1992
Testing and design-for-testability of integrated circuits and systems (SOCs, 3D, manycore); microfluidic biochips and cyberphysical systems; resilient computing systems; hardware security; machine learning hardware and neuromorphic computing systems
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- Fellow. American Association for the Advancement of Science. 2018
- Fellow. Association for Computing Machinery. 2013
- Fellow. Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2008
- COMPSCI 393: Research Independent Study
- ECE 110L9: Fundamentals of Electrical and Computer Engineering - Lab
- ECE 110L: Fundamentals of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 391: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 538: VLSI System Testing
- ECE 891: Internship
In the News
- Computational Science Is For Everyone (Jan 21, 2022 | Duke Science & Technology)
- From Chopsticks and Cardboard to a Smarter Prototype for Global Health (Jan 21, 2021 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Genetic Barcodes Can Ensure Authentic DNA Fingerprints (May 21, 2020 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Six From Duke Named Fellows of American Association for Advancement of Science (Nov 27, 2018)
- Pratt School's Chakrabarty Receives Lifetime Achievement Award (Nov 21, 2013)
- Chakrabarti, A; Chakrabarty, K, A METHOD TO MITIGATE THE IMPACT OF CYCLING OPERATION AND CARBON EMISSIONS, International Journal of Energy for a Clean Environment, vol 23 no. 3 (2022), pp. 77-103 [10.1615/InterJEnerCleanEnv.2022041410] [abs].
- Das, MK; Bera, P; Sarkar, PP; Chakrabarty, K, MOGOA Based RLNN Controller for LFC of Three Area Deregulated HDG Power System, 2021 Ieee 4th International Conference on Computing, Power and Communication Technologies, Gucon 2021 (2021) [10.1109/GUCON50781.2021.9573671] [abs].
- Das, MK; Bera, P; Sarkar, P; Chakrabarty, K, PI-RLNN Controller for LFC of Hybrid Deregulated Power System Based on SPOA, Proceedings of the 2021 Ieee 18th India Council International Conference, Indicon 2021 (2021) [10.1109/INDICON52576.2021.9691741] [abs].
- Kundu, S; Chatterjee, D; Chakrabarty, K, Bifurcation Control of Single Phase PWM Semi-Converter Fed DC Series Motor Drive, 2020 Ieee International Conference for Convergence in Engineering, Icce 2020 Proceedings (2020), pp. 100-104 [10.1109/ICCE50343.2020.9290706] [abs].
- Moradi, Y; Ibrahim, M; Chakrabarty, K; Schlichtmann, U, An Efficient Fault-Tolerant Valve-Based Microfluidic Routing Fabric for Droplet Barcoding in Single-Cell Analysis, Ieee Transactions on Computer Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol 39 no. 2 (2020), pp. 359-372 [10.1109/TCAD.2018.2889765] [abs].